RN, 12hr Day
$50 - $58/hr
Redirects to iSmartRecruit.com
Proactive Healthcare Staffing is seeking a skilled and compassionate Registered Nurse (RN) to join our team of agency nurses. As an agency nurse, you will be assigned to work in Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNFs) on a temporary basis, providing high-quality care to residents. Your primary role will be to deliver comprehensive nursing services, ensuring the physical and emotional well-being of residents and promoting their optimal health outcomes.
1. Clinical Care Provision:
- Conduct thorough assessments of residents' health conditions and develop individualized care plans.
- Administer medications and treatments as prescribed, ensuring accurate dosage and timely administration.
- Monitor vital signs, observe changes in residents' conditions, and promptly report any concerns to the appropriate healthcare professionals.
- Provide wound care, manage catheters, and perform other nursing procedures as required.
- Assist in the coordination of residents' healthcare needs, including referrals to specialists and follow-up care.
2. Documentation and Record-Keeping:
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date electronic medical records (EMRs) for all residents.
- Document nursing interventions, progress notes, and any significant changes in residents' conditions.
- Ensure adherence to regulatory guidelines and facility policies regarding documentation and charting.
3. Collaboration and Communication:
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary teams, including physicians, nurse practitioners, physical therapists, and social workers, to develop and implement comprehensive care plans.
- Communicate effectively with residents, their families, and caregivers, providing education and support regarding healthcare needs and treatment plans.
- Participate in team meetings and contribute to discussions on resident care, providing valuable insights and recommendations.
4. Quality Assurance and Compliance:
- Adhere to established infection control protocols and safety procedures to maintain a clean and safe environment for residents and staff.
- Comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and professional standards, including those set by licensing bodies and accrediting agencies.
- Engage in continuous professional development, staying updated on the latest evidence-based practices and nursing techniques.
- Valid and current RN license in the state of practice.
- Minimum of 2 years of nursing experience, preferably in a Skilled Nursing Facility or similar setting.
- Strong clinical assessment and critical thinking skills.
- Proficient in conducting comprehensive physical assessments and developing care plans.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively interact with residents, families, and healthcare professionals.
- Ability to adapt to different work environments and handle a diverse range of medical conditions.
- Understanding of regulatory guidelines and compliance requirements within the healthcare industry.
- BLS (Basic Life Support) certification.
- Availability to work on a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
Note: As an agency nurse, you will have the opportunity to work in different Skilled Nursing Facilities, providing a dynamic and varied work experience. The specific shift hours and duration of assignments may vary based on facility needs and individual preferences.
Join Proactive Healthcare Staffing and contribute your expertise as a Registered Nurse to ensure exceptional care for residents in Skilled Nursing Facilities. Apply today and become an integral part of our dedicated team of healthcare professionals.
- Professional State License
- Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR)
- Proof of TB test
- COVID vaccination card
- 2 Forms of ID