RN at Skilled Nursing Facility
*Multiple Shifts Available*
Responsible for the independent supervision of the delivery of care to a group of residents on a nursing unit with guidance from the Director of Nursing Services. Assess resident needs, provides nursing care, evaluates nursing care, administers medications and completes treatments.
- Must hold a current license to practice as a Registered Nurse
- CPR certification.
- Good working knowledge of State rules and regulations.Must meet all federal, state and local health regulations
- Ongoing pursuit of continuing education credits in clinical subjects, management, personal growth and development.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with staff, residents, guests, and outside agencies.
- Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance.
- Pass post-offer drug test, pass post-offer background checks, and pass post-employment physical exam.
- Must be capable of performing the essential job functions of this job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
Basic Preferred Functions:
- Be able to Supervise Nursing Assistants
- Assess and Develop Plan of care for residents along with understanding their rights
- Knowledge in Pharmacology
- Knowledge in Infection Control
- Understanding of HIPPA Compliance
- Continuously maintain Quality Improvement
- Attended Committee Functions
- Understand Safety and Sanitations Policies and Procedures
- Maintain continuous Staff Development
- Ability to remain calm, firm and fair in stressful situations
- Multitask Priorities simultaneously and efficiently
- Walk, bend and reach on regular basis
- Be able to lift, pull and grasp 50 pounds
- Quickly identify hazardous situations
- Be able to perform necessary duties of a Registered Nurse