We know Home Health Nursing!
We know your time and focus are important to you! We've developed a model that allows you to focus more on your patients instead of paperwork while providing additional income opportunities when you need them.
Proactive Healthcare Recruiters is looking for a Home Health RN Case Manager to perform nursing visits with our patients. This position has flexible visit schedules with minimal on-call and is based from your own home. You'll receive an iPad to support your clinical documentation and you'll be supported by clinical office staff to shorten documentation time.
· Perform patient care, evaluate patient needs, and successfully case manage assigned patients
· Maintain timely and accurate documentation for our patient records
· Communicate regularly with patients, family members, supervisors, physicians, and team members on pertinent patient information
· Other duties as assigned
· Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing
· Active RN license in the state of Missouri
· Two (2) to five (5) years of nursing experience a must with at least one (1) year of Home Health care experience (preferred)
. Wound care experience helpful
· Strong interpersonal, time management, problem-solving, and organizational skills
· Excellent nursing clinical and assessment skills
· Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, and Vision
· Voluntary Life Insurance and Short- and Long-Term Disability
· Paid Time Off: Vacation, Sick, and Holidays (6)
· 401(k) Retirement Plan and Matching
· Paid Orientation & Paid Training
· Cell Phone stipend, Mileage reimbursement, and Continuing Education Units reimbursement
· Employee Assistance Program and Employee Referral Program
· Flexible schedule with minimal call and work/life balance with manageable caseloads