Proactive Healthcare Recruiters is seeking a qualified Speech-Language Pathologist for the upcoming 2022-2023 school year to work in schools with school-age children in a local school district.
Must have appropriate Licensure as well as:
- Solid communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to collaborate with many individuals.
- Assessment of students and writing ETRs that are compliant with federal and state mandates.
- IEP writing and data collection skills that are compliant with federal and state mandates.
- Ability to work in school settings and follow school protocols.
- Ability to use technology for inputting data, Medicaid billing, ETR and IEP writing, etc.
- Tech skills - Ability to input data/case notes into data management system (HPC).
- Travel to various school sites - given mileage reimbursement.
- Mentoring is provided for all new employees and supervision is available for those completing their clinical fellowship year.
Salary is based on 183 working days