$35 - $44
Redirects to iSmartRecruit.com
We are currently seeking a skilled and adaptable Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join Proactive Healthcare Staffing as an agency nurse in a Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) setting. As an LPN, you will have the opportunity to work with various healthcare facilities, providing high-quality nursing care to residents. Your flexibility and ability to quickly adapt to different work environments will be instrumental in ensuring the delivery of exceptional patient care. This position requires strong clinical skills, excellent communication, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing work environment.
1. Provide comprehensive nursing care to residents in various Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNFs) as assigned by Proactive Healthcare Staffing.
2. Perform initial assessments and ongoing evaluations of residents' physical, emotional, and psychosocial needs.
3. Collaborate with the facility's healthcare team to develop and implement individualized care plans based on residents' needs and goals.
4. Administer medications and treatments as prescribed by physicians and ensure accurate documentation.
5. Monitor and record vital signs, symptoms, and changes in residents' conditions.
6. Assist with activities of daily living (ADLs) and provide support and guidance to residents and their families.
7. Maintain accurate and up-to-date medical records and documentation.
8. Adhere to infection control protocols and ensure a safe and clean environment for residents.
9. Respond to emergencies and provide immediate nursing care as required.
10. Communicate effectively with facility staff, patients, and their families to ensure continuity of care.
11. Follow Proactive Healthcare Staffing's policies and procedures, as well as the facility's guidelines and protocols.
12. Stay up to date with nursing best practices and participate in professional development activities to enhance skills and knowledge.
1. Must possess a valid Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) license in the state of Oregon
2. Minimum of 1 years of experience as an LPN in a Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) or similar long-term care setting.
3. Strong knowledge of nursing principles, practices, and procedures.
4. Proficient in administering medications and treatments with strong attention to accuracy and detail.
5. Ability to assess and respond effectively to residents' changing needs and conditions.
6. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to interact with facility staff, patients, and their families.
7. Demonstrated ability to adapt quickly to different work environments and embrace new challenges.
8. Strong documentation and organizational skills.
9. Familiarity with electronic medical records (EMR) systems is an asset.
10. CPR certification is required or must be obtained within a 1 week of employement.
As an agency nurse with Proactive Healthcare Staffing, you will have the opportunity to work in various Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNFs), offering a diverse and dynamic work experience. The job involves working on a per diem or temporary basis, with flexible schedules that may include evenings, weekends, and holidays, based on facility needs. You will need to adapt to different facility policies and procedures while adhering to Proactive Healthcare Staffing's standards of practice. The position requires frequent standing, walking, and lifting of patients or equipment. Adherence to infection control protocols and safety guidelines is essential.
Join Proactive Healthcare Staffing and make a positive impact on the lives of residents in different Skilled Nursing Facilities. Apply your nursing skills in a flexible work environment and contribute to the delivery of exceptional patient care.
- Professional State License
- Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR)
- Proof of TB test
- COVID vaccination card
- 2 Forms of ID